ADSM-L

Updates to the online manuals?

1998-04-09 11:43:01
Subject: Updates to the online manuals?
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:43:01 -0400
Larry,

I forwarded your question to the ADSM information development
team. Here is the response:

"For a product refresh or a release we provide updated versions
of the books in hardcopy and we also provide PDF and HTML on
the Web and include these formats with the product code.
For MVS the customer will receive, as entitled, the updated
hardcopy books and a BookManager book CD-ROM.
We do not provide updated books with PTF's."

I also would add that we try to put late-breaking doc changes
in the readme files shipped with the PTFs to supplement the
books until they are next refreshed with the updates.

Regards,

Mike Dile
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development