ADSM-L

Re: Quickie question,

1998-04-09 05:36:28
Subject: Re: Quickie question,
From: Matthew Warren <Matthew.Warren AT MARKS-AND-SPENCER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:36:28 +0100
I have had a couple of different replies to this,

        Some of you have said, Yup, it does return a status of missed,
some have said it doesnt.

        I have now tested it and seen it report missed when the job
completed outside the window, although I did originally think that it
should report completed.

        Is there some quirk that is causing both types of behaviour? I
shall investigate further.........

Matthew Warren.
HOIST - Head Office Infrastructure Support Team.
ADSM (FAB) + Unix support.
        Marks & Spencer Plc.
        Baker Street.
        London.
Email: matthew.warren AT marks-and-spencer DOT com