ADSM-L

Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1

1998-04-07 23:44:32
Subject: Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:44:32 -0500
Does anyone know if an updated console mode menu interface was provided for
the Win NT 3.0 client DSMCUTIL Scheduler Service installer?  I'm getting
ready to roll out V3 and was planning to use the v2 DSMCSVCI,  but if
there's something new available with V3, I'd use that..
Thanks,
Julie
---------------------- Forwarded by Julie Phinney/Green Bay/Humana on

tanenhau AT US.IBM DOT COM on 02/16/98 01:57:56 PM