ADSM-L

Re: NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms

1998-04-07 10:34:41
Subject: Re: NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:34:41 +0200
Hi Eric,

well, I tried REG LIC FILE(advdev.lic), but it did not solve the problem.
"query license" still tells me:
            Is Advanced Device Support licensed ?: No

The amazing thing is, that everything was alright, as long as the server
was on level 3.1.0.2. Today I installed those highly recommended fixes.
Now my console is crowded with
ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.