ADSM-L

Re: Restore of inactive files (Netware), ADSM 3.1 / MVS

1998-04-06 13:59:23
Subject: Re: Restore of inactive files (Netware), ADSM 3.1 / MVS
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.AMEREN DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:59:23 -0500
Rene,
We have a similar environment and similarly POOR performance.  What good
is a backup if the user can re-create the data faster?  And if you make
a typo and have to start over it's another half day.  My management
finds this kind of response unacceptable and I am hard pressed to defend
it.

Ron Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri