ADSM-L

Re: It's too easy !

1998-04-05 09:24:27
Subject: Re: It's too easy !
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 09:24:27 -0400
Thanks Brett -
It was good to hear some thoughts on the subject from ADSM.
We would like to make it next to impossible for users to even see
the Network volumes. I don't want them backing up any network volumes. I
have ADSM backing up those Netware and NT volumes already.

I would also like more security administered from the Administrator
console to prohibit
access to various options on the client.

TIA -
CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst