ADSM-L

Solaris 2.6

1998-04-03 17:31:14
Subject: Solaris 2.6
From: Robert Weisbloom/carmel graphics <carmelg1 AT SMTP.ON.ROGERS.WAVE DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:31:14 -0500
I down loaded the client for solaris 2.6. We installed it according to the
readme files.
To day I received the software that we ordered. According to their book it
seems that I am missing a lot of files. I have not edited the .profile file
as I can't find it. Has anyone else had these problems if not could they
give me some tips about how to get it up and running. I am getting very
frustrated.
I am using NT server and a DLT 4700. NT works fine and Mac ver 2 works fine
have not upgraded them yet, hope I still have some hair left when I am
finished. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
R. Weisbloom
Carmel Graphic Systems