ADSM-L

It's Too Easy

1998-04-02 14:35:42
Subject: It's Too Easy
From: "John W. Stephens" <John_W_Stephens AT NOTES.PW DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:35:42 EST
I agree this is a problem with the ADSM version 3 client, There should be a way
to visibly block out any selected drives (both local or remote). The work
around I use is this.  Even though it may look like the user is backing up all
accessible drives, use the EXClude "F:\...\*.*"  statement where F: is any
drive you choose, list all them in the Dsm.opt file and that will do it.

John Stephens
Price Waterhouse