ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:59:01
We are attempting to do a Bare Metal Restore of an NT4 server. We are using the redbook and followed the guide (reading between the few lines that were there) and have hit a snag. When we attempt to restore the first registry entries we get the following message:

ANS4104E Write access denied in trying to restore D:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM

We are not able to restore any of the registry files as per the instructions in the book. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?  Is there a procedure to follow than the one in the Redbook?

Thanks,

Don Burdette