ADSM-L

Re: Novell Access to File Denied

1998-04-01 14:35:15
Subject: Re: Novell Access to File Denied
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:35:15 -0600
Ginny:

I've just recently installed the 1st ADSM Netware client here, and had ADSM
given "supervisor" rights on all the files from the very beginning. I've
not had a problem since installation (other than slow throughput). Is it
possible your administrators are giving ADSM "supervisor" access to a
specific domain or volume rather than ALL?

Server: ADSM/MVS 2.1.0.13
Client: Netware 3.1.2; ADSM 2.1.0.7g

Cindy Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM> on 04/01/98 01:07:23 PM