ADSM-L

Re: dsmerror.log location

2015-10-04 17:59:01
Subject: Re: dsmerror.log location
From: Jim Hunt [SMTP:Jim_Hunt AT VENCOR DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

I really hate to argue the point but there are 2 client option to redirect
both of the output files.
We currently use them to make sure these files are located in the same
place on all of our clients. These options belong in the dsm.sys.

errorlogname /tmp/dsmerror.log
schedlogname /tmp/dsmsched.log

brianb AT ANIX.CO DOT UK on 04/01/98 02:34:36 AM