ADSM-L

Re: HPFS386.DLL

1998-03-30 15:27:10
Subject: Re: HPFS386.DLL
From: David Derk <derk AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:27:10 -0500
Stephan,
The version of the HPFS386.DLL that is shipped with OS/2 LAN Server Advanced
should
be placed first in your libpath.

This dll is no longer shipped with ADSM.  I would recommend installing the
latest PTF
for the OS2 client V3R1 level 0.3.  The V3 client will work with the V2 server
and has a
very much improved user interface.

David Derk
ADSM Client Development