ADSM-L

Labeling and Formatting DLT 4700

1998-03-27 13:04:11
Subject: Labeling and Formatting DLT 4700
From: Robert Weisbloom/carmel graphics <carmelg1 AT SMTP.ON.ROGERS.WAVE DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:04:11 -0500
Hi Fellow ADSMers:
I was able to resolve my other errors but I am unable to format and label
any tapes in my Quantum 4700 tape library.
I go to the label wizard for autochangers it seems to find the drive. I
push Finish and the DOS screen comes up with the message library full. I
have tried to load a tape manually, the message is initializing library
then after awhile it says library full.
Sorry to be such a bug but I am the only one available to learn the program
at the present time.

Thank you
Robert Weisbloom