ADSM-L

Re: Problems with ADSM and DLT7000

1998-03-27 06:19:50
Subject: Re: Problems with ADSM and DLT7000
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 06:19:50 -0500
We're using NT V3.1 with a STK9710 and DLT7000s with no problems.  What
errors show up in your activity log?  When you backup and restore, are they
from tape also?  If they're from the disk pool, you wouldn't see tape
errors.  What type of server and SCSI card are you using?  We have a Compaq
6500 w/Adaptec PCI differential SCSI controllers.