ADSM-L

Re: NT Services ADSM 2.1

1998-03-25 09:43:22
Subject: Re: NT Services ADSM 2.1
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:43:22 -0600
Shane:

It's imperative to re-boot the machine once you've installed any ADSM or
other service --- once you've done this, check under SERVICES to make
certain those items are in STARTED and AUTOMATIC modes. Also, if you
haven't already done so, make sure you "named" the individual drives on the
client machine, i.e., MACHINE1_C for the c:\ drive, etc.

Good luck!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Shane Smith <shanesmith AT WESTPAC.COM DOT AU> on 03/24/98 11:00:22 PM