ADSM-L

Re: Problem with ADSM try and buy.

1998-03-24 11:58:22
Subject: Re: Problem with ADSM try and buy.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:58:22 -0500
Okay, a couple of more things on this... one of the ADSM server developers
mentioned that this APAR is fixed in a forthcoming PTF, and that you will need
to specify:

COMMMETHOD HTTP

in the ADSM server options file in order to use the web admin (I was mistaken
in that I thought this was a default setting).

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development