ADSM-L

Re: new equipment

1998-03-23 10:05:43
Subject: Re: new equipment
From: Ron Heflin <Ron.X.Heflin AT AIT7.AMERITECH DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:05:43 -0500
  Use the ADSM move data command to get your data from the 7331 tapes to

  the DLT tapes.  The DLT library and drive(s) will be set up in
  different storage pools than the 7331. You can then move data from the

  individual volumes in the 7331 to the storage pool using the DLT
  library.

  As for time, its hard to say.  The 7331 is not real speedy. Just start
  out manually moveing data using the move data command to get a feel
  for how long it will take.

  Hope this helps.

   Ron Heflin