ADSM-L

Re: How to display archived files

1998-03-20 15:18:13
Subject: Re: How to display archived files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:18:13 -0500
QUERY FILESPACE shows you the file systems on your client machines, and the
utilization of those file systems on the client machines. To see how much space
is being occupied on the ADSM server, you want to use the QUERY OCCUPANCY
command. This will show you, for each filespace (backup and archive), how many
files and MB are stored in each storage pool.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com