ADSM-L

NT ADSM ERROR MSG ANS4847E Return Code = 4

1998-03-19 23:16:10
Subject: NT ADSM ERROR MSG ANS4847E Return Code = 4
From: "BURDEN,Anthony" <anthony.burden AT DEETYA.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:16:10 +1000
I currently have a Verson 2 Release 1 server running 35 clients also
running version 2  Release 1 of the ADSM client.

1. I have five NT Server's that report the above error at the end of the
backup.
    (I know what the error msg says but i do not know what to do about
fixing it.)
2. The client seems to be backing up the data/registry ok.
3. The clients are running NT3.51 Service Pack 4. (I have other clients
that are NT3.51 Service Pack 3 that work)

The Server is a Compaq 5000 running NT4.0 Service Pack 3.

Can anyone give me a insight on what might be causing this error.

Thanks
Anthony Burden
DEETA