ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: VIRUS ALERT

1998-03-18 10:34:40
Subject: Re: Re[2]: VIRUS ALERT
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:34:40 -0600
Sorry, everyone.  I fell for it.  Just thought I was being a good citizen -
I'll be more careful in the future.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 03/18/98 08:47:17 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
cc:
Subject: Re[2]: VIRUS ALERT

Message authorized by:
    : [email protected]_at_internet at X400POST
---------
     It is yet in another long list of hoaxes.  I believe the Norton
     It is yet in another long list of hoaxes.  I believe the Norton
     Anti-Virus homepage has some information on this and other hoaxes.

     Any rumors like this should be verified through your corporate Virus
     vendor before global mailings are sent out.  The lone purpose of this
     hoax is to cause slowdowns in mail messages due to everyone sending
     the warning to all of their friends as requested.