ADSM-L

Re: HACMP

1998-03-17 22:42:31
Subject: Re: HACMP
From: Keith Nelson <nelson AT PCONLINE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:42:31 -0600
Alex,

If you're interested in a building a highly available ADSM server
using HACMP for AIX, check with CLAM Associates (www.clam.com).  I was
in a classroom in San Jose with a guy from CLAM (can't remember the
name) and we discussed a highly available ADSM configuration he was
working on using High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (HACMP).

--
Keith Nelson               e-mail - nelson AT pconline DOT com
Keith Nelson               e-mail - nelson AT pconline DOT com