ADSM-L

Re: Question about "Nodename" parameter

1998-03-17 17:19:55
Subject: Re: Question about "Nodename" parameter
From: John Schneider <jdschn AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:19:55 -0600
Greetings,
        Many thanks to those who took the time to reply to my question
about the "nodename" parameter.  Yes, I was putting the nodename in
the dsm.opt file.  I will try putting it in the dsm.sys file, and see
if passwordaccess generate works correctly then.

John Schneider

* John D. Schneider     * Email: jdschn AT ibm DOT net * Phone: 314-349-4556 *
* 275 Axminister        * Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are mine*
* Fenton, MO 63026      * and mine alone.  My company is off the hook.*