ADSM-L

DR plan

1998-03-16 12:11:28
Subject: DR plan
From: Ann Courchaine <acourcha AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:11:28 -0500
Hi ADSMER's,
     this question has probably been asked a100 times here, but please bear
with me. I have been laid up with a bad back and unfortunatley have missed
a lot of really good tidbits.
      I need to know if there is any really succinct precise documentation
on Diaster recovery with ADSM. I used to know FDR fairly well but this
product is new to me and in these days of online docs, it's hard to tell
what's really helpful. (why doesnt every city have an IBM bookstore, where
you can go and drink Expresso and browse the books to see if you really
want to buy them?

     Thanks, Ann Courchaine
          Senior Consultant
          Year 2000 National Practice