ADSM-L

Re: ADSM X/open API client

1998-03-10 11:43:43
Subject: Re: ADSM X/open API client
From: David Hendrix <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:43:43 -0700
Durocher, Claude wrote:

> Has any adsm'rs used the ADSM X/Open API client on a Sun box with an
> Informix data base. Does the Informix utilities work properly. Also, will it
> actually backup online the data base.
>
> Does it work well.
> Claude
Claude,

We have, although the 2.1.0.7 version of the Solaris client had a
corrupt X/Open library.  We have not tried 2.1.0.8 yet.

We have not experienced any problems to date with this configuration.

David H.
--
Anybody with money to burn will easily find someone to tend the fire.
Anybody with money to burn will easily find someone to tend the fire.