ADSM-L

Re: Charge Back

1998-03-10 10:58:46
Subject: Re: Charge Back
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:58:46 -0600
We just recently had a client ask for this.  We determined how many tapes we
thought they would use to store their data and multiplied that by the cost of
the tapes. Then we made a wild-assed guess at how many hours of our time they
might require over the next three years and multiplied that by our corporate
internal hourly billing rate of $72/hour and then tacked on a little
something to cover the aggravation of having to keep track of the stuff at
all.   Added all that together, hoped they'd turn us down and then sent them
the bill when they didn't.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 03/09/98 06:56:55 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET