ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-03-09 17:39:46
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:39:46 +1000
Hi Oliver,

If there is a way of doing this, I've not found it. With ADSM V3, you
can update your tape devclass definition to mountlimit=drives. ADSM will
then dynamically adjust the mountlimit for you. You can then do a query
drive, and the display will let you know whether the drive is on-line or
not. I assume that, if the library manager has set it unavailable then
the drive will appear as off-line.

Trevor