ADSM-L

Re: Notes Agent memory error

1998-03-06 22:45:57
Subject: Re: Notes Agent memory error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:45:57 -0500
This is a known bug in the V3 API, APAR IC19779. Test fixes for both the AIX
and NT ADSMConnect Agents for Lotus Notes have been built, and are available on
the ftp site index.storsys.ibm.com. Go to directory /adsm/fixtest/v2r1/agents.
From there, you will see subdirectories for the AIX and NT agents. Go to the
appropriate subdirectory, then pull down the installation file. Although the NT
agent file name has "try and buy" in it, if you are a licensed user, your
licensing will still be retained.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development