ADSM-L

Re: Device Classes

1998-03-06 09:19:42
Subject: Re: Device Classes
From: Matthew Warren <Matthew.Warren AT MARKS-AND-SPENCER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 14:19:42 -0000
        Hello,

        The only way I can see would be to migrate / move the data off
to other pools then delete and redefine the storage pools how you want
them, and then move all the data over again.

Matthew Warren,
ADSM(FAB) & Unix support.
        HOIST : Head Office Infrastructure Support Team.
        Marks & Spencer PLC
        Michael House
        Baker Street
        London.

        Tel: 01712681522
        Mail: matthew.warren AT marks-and-spencer DOT com