ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3.1 Admin. Activity Log Error

1998-03-05 13:17:20
Subject: Re: ADSM V3.1 Admin. Activity Log Error
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:17:20 -0600
Russell,

        When I was testing V3, I also received this error.  I installed
the V3 client on my machine, and when I switched back over to monitor
the V2 production box, I got that error.  When we upgraded to V3 the
error was no longer there.  Hope this helps.

Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration
smithrr AT maritz DOT com