ADSM-L

Backup of Novell \BINDERY is not reported correctly.

1998-03-05 12:26:11
Subject: Backup of Novell \BINDERY is not reported correctly.
From: Cheryl Blacher <cheryl AT SERVER.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:26:11 -0500
Hi there,
We back up 7 Novell servers using ADSM.  Each Novell server has a filesystem
called \BINDERY.  In all cases we know from the logs that the \BINDERY
filesystem is being backed up correctly, but when we examine the filespaces
using the ADSM SYstem Administrator, the \BINDERY has no backup information
i.e. ADSM says it was never backed up.  All other Novell filesystems have the
correct backup information.
This leads to confusing reporting.  DOes anyone know if there is a fix for
this?
Thank you.

--
Cheryl Blacher                 |  e-mail: CHERYL AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
Cheryl Blacher                 |  e-mail: CHERYL AT UWINDSOR DOT CA