ADSM-L

DC Area ADSM User's Group Mar. 18

1998-03-02 17:12:44
Subject: DC Area ADSM User's Group Mar. 18
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:12:44 -0500
ADSM Users in Washington, D.C, Baltimore MD, and Northern Virginia:

Please join us at the next meeting of the DC Area ADSM Users' Group
(DCAF)!

When:
  March 18, 1998
  08:30 am - 12:30pm

Where:
  IBM
  6700 Rockledge Drive
  Bethesda, MD.

  (If you attended the first DCAF meeting, please note this is
   the same IBM complex, but a DIFFERENT building.  We had such
   a good response to the first meeting, we need a larger room!)

To Register:
  Please call 1-800-289-0579, register for program 431846.

Directions:
  Directions will be posted by March 10 on the DCAF website!
  Point your browser to:  www.jasi.com
  and click the link to the DCAF home page.

Program for MARCH 18:

  ADSM Disaster Recovery Manager:  A Real Life Experience
                 -Linnea Nichols, Fairfax County Govt.

  A Tutorial for New Admins:  Using the ADSM-L Listserver
                 -Wanda Prather, Jacob & Sundstrom

  Hot News:  ADSM First Quarter Announcements
                 -Christine Harper, IBM

  The DCAF ADSM Roundtable:  How do YOU use ADSM?
                 -Exchange ideas & ask questions!

Questions:

For other questions please send email to: DCAF AT jasi DOT com