ADSM-L

Re: Client Option Set redux

1998-03-02 10:25:11
Subject: Re: Client Option Set redux
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:25:11 GMT
Replying to: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM> (Sat, 28 Feb 1998
09:38:45
-0700)
Kelly,
Kelly,

I've been using client option set on my win95 workstation, but until now
haven't used the GUI. Just did it, and it hung. No Dr. Watson, though.
Checking things a little more, i found that the GUI is hunging even without
assigning a client option set to this node. I'll dig into it...

Apart from that and the missing ""'s, I had no problems in using inclexcl in
client option sets.

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,