ADSM-L

Re: Eject copypool tapes question. THANKS!!!

1998-02-27 09:05:03
Subject: Re: Eject copypool tapes question. THANKS!!!
From: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:05:03 +-100
Many thanks for all replying on my eject copy pool question!
I have DRM licensed on my ADSM server and I have created an operator procedure
for the time being, using the MOVE DRMEDIA command. There still is a lot of
manual labour necessary for ejecting the tapes (replying on console messages
for instance) but I guess that's a design issue. I saw in the version 3 manuals
(We will have V3 installed next month) that an extra parameter will be
available: REMOVE=BULK which allows you to eject more than one tape at a time
if you have got a 349x library.
Thanks again for your replies, I appreciated you help very much!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon