ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for small sites

1998-02-26 12:53:02
Subject: Re: ADSM for small sites
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:53:02 -0500
Ditto.

On a system with only a manual tape drive, I set up an admin schedule
that does the DB backup to a disk OTHER than the one where the DB
resides (and preferably to a drive on another system).

You can make copies of those files to a tape at a later time, or send
them to a drive on another system.

Remember you need to copy your devconfig and volhistory files to a drive
OTHER than the data base drive, as well.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert