ADSM-L

ADSM for small sites

2015-10-04 18:01:07
Subject: ADSM for small sites
From: Martin Stromberg
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi,

We're trying to configure ADSM for use at small sites. We are developing =
standard environment and have to support both big and small sites.
With a small site we mean a site with one server and one manual tape =
drive.

With ADSM it seems like the database backup (the ADSM database, that is)
has to be written to a separate tape. Is it possible to have it written =
the same tape as the ordinary backups, by any means?

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for setting up ADSM on a small =
site?
Thanks,

Martin Stromberg