ADSM-L

Re: Webshell Issue

1998-02-25 07:07:54
Subject: Re: Webshell Issue
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:07:54 +0200
Hi Alex,

Once you have done the procedure as described in the readme you have two
files that are created in the \adsm\baclient directory - they are called
adsmweb.ws & adsmpswd.ws.
You need to copy these two files to the \adsm\baclient\wsstuff directory for
the webshell to work.
Once you've done his just use your browser and away you go - I never really
bothered with the reason why you have to copy the two files to the wsstuff
directory...

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Group