ADSM-L

Subject: dsmc sched dies on control-c!

1998-02-24 14:48:23
Subject: Subject: dsmc sched dies on control-c!
From: Ann Courchaine <acourcha AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:48:23 -0500
To answer the following perplexing problem: I think if you set each client
up with passwordaccess generate in the client's dsm.sys, the nohup will
then work.!!I know it sounds like a security problem but this is the only
way I could get the sched to run without ending as soon as I closed down
whichever session started it nohup or not.