ADSM-L

Update copygroup question

2015-10-04 18:01:07
Subject: Update copygroup question
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 2/20/98 12:32PM
New files of course will be archived for 120 days.  Old files previously
archived for 90 days will stay at 90 days.  If you need to extend them, they
would have to be retrieved, and then rearchived.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    2/20/98 12:32 PM

If I have an archive copygroup defined with retver set to 90 days, what
happens if I change retver to 120 days ? Presumably new files archived
will be kept for 120 days, but what of files already archived ? Do they
keep the old retention period or get the new one ?

--
best regards
best regards

Lio Frost-Ainley