ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
carl,

according to ibm u should just load the bought version and it will
install straight over the top of the try-buy version.

let me know how it goes... hehehehe... 'cos i need to do something
similar with the notes agent s/ware.

regards
shane

Carl Makin wrote:

We're currently running the "try and buy" version of adsm 3.1 for aix. Our
full version has been ordered and should be arriving in the next couple of
days.

Are there any compatability issues between the two versions?  Can I just
remove the try and buy version and install the new one over the top?

Thanks,

Carl.