ADSM-L

II07777

1998-02-20 10:13:55
Subject: II07777
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:13:55 -0500
Date:     February 20, 1998             Time: 8:48 AM
From:     Jerry Lawson
          The Hartford Insurance Group
(860)  547-2960          jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
The other day I went to check the current status of ADSM maintenance, using
The other day I went to check the current status of ADSM maintenance, using
APAR II07777.  Much to my surprise, I found nothing current in it - it was
still showing V2.1.0.6 or 7 as being current.   Is someone still updating
this, or is there a new number for V3?

                                                     Jerry
                                                     Jerry