ADSM-L

Client Option Set question

1998-02-18 20:30:13
Subject: Client Option Set question
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:30:13 -0700
First, this is a great tool.  Now, if only I could make it work the way I
think it should.

I have created a Client Option set called NT_SET.  I've added to entries to
it:

Option  Value                   Sequence Number
incexcl exclude *:\...\*.*                      1
incexcl include c:\my documents\*.*     2

That's it.  For all the world, it looks like its taking the exclude but not
the include.  Am I able to have multiple instances of incexcl in the
sequence (I don't for a minute think I can't, but I gotta ask!)?  Are these
commands processed in sequence order, i.e., the item with sequence 1
processed first, etc (again, I think I know the answer...)?

I fooled with this for a while today and couldn't make it work.  Any help
is appreciated!

Kelly Lipp