ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-02-18 17:22:36
From: Rob Middleton <Rob_Middleton AT CPR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:22:36 -0700
Hello Folks

We are using the ADSMconnect agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT.  We have
seen some very impressive reductions in backup times as well as the amount
of data backed up. A success story.

I am looking for a utility/program that can import the logs from ADSM
(DSIERROR.LOG, DSMSCHED.LOG, AND LOG.DSM) into a Lotus Notes Database.  I
found an ADSM (for OS/2 - SG24 - 4534) manual that refers to a command
'ADSMLOG.CMD' which will accomplish this.  I need one that will work in an
NT environment.

Does any one have any ideas/suggestions...

Regards....Rob Middleton