ADSM-L

Re: high speed connectivity to OS/390

1998-02-18 06:37:58
Subject: Re: high speed connectivity to OS/390
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 06:37:58 -0500
Since I had initiated a discussion about ADSM alternatives, I guess I
should be the one to point out that FDR/Upstream/SOS can xfer data at
ESCON speeds (17Mbytes) also!  You have to have both platforms attached
to a EMC2 Symmetrix box (though you don't have to have the file that you
are backing-up physically on the Symmetrix box).

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
Mass Mutual/The Blue Chip Co.