ADSM-L

Re: SQL queries with ADSM V3

1998-02-16 17:28:39
Subject: Re: SQL queries with ADSM V3
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:28:39 +1100
Hi Julie,

Both the server and client need to be at V3. I have the V3 client on my
workstation but, as you can see below, if I issue a simple select
statement to a V2 server, the client even refuses to acknowledge
'select' as a valid command.

adsm> select * from nodes
ANR2000E Unknown command - SELECT.
ANS8001I Return code 2.