ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1 PTF1 options missing on NT4

1998-02-16 03:17:26
Subject: ADSM 3.1 PTF1 options missing on NT4
From: Martin Stromberg <martin.stromberg AT VD.VOLVO DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:17:26 +0100
Hi,

After applying PTF1 to the ADSM 3.1 distribution for NT4.0 with SP3
(combining the sources), all the installation options seems to have
dissappeared. Before applying it, we were able to choose between all
available components (Baclient, Adminclient, webshell, docs, etc...), but
now we can only choose "server".

Is this normal behaviour? Anyone experienced something similar?
We need to install the administrative options separately on an
administrative PC.

Best regards,

Martin Stromberg
Guide Integration, Sweden