ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: NT and schedule misses.
From: Todd Schneeberger <trs AT berbee DOT com>
To: adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:30:44 -0600
Has anyone had problems with schedules being "missed"?  We have an AIX
server with about 12 NT clients and for 3 months everything worked
pretty well, all at the latest V3.  Recently though, alot of the
schedules are missing and we can't find any error messages other than
the line that says they were missed. Where should we be looking?  A
possibility could be with the NT Schedulers service, but once installed
and started I think it should work - if started manually and the window
left open they work every time - but then security violations exist.
Any ideas on what we have forgotten or changed and can't remember?
Thanks,

--
Regards,
Regards,

Todd Schneeberger <trs AT berbee DOT com>
Berbee Information Networks Corp.
N14 W23833 Stoneridge Drive
Stoneridge III Suite 170
Waukesha, WI  53188