ADSM-L

Re: Large systems

1998-02-12 04:20:29
Subject: Re: Large systems
From: Stephan Rittman <rittmann1 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:20:29 -0100
What David wrote meets our company too. We have nearly the same size of
data managed by ADSM/MVS. (600 GB BAckup/Archive, 10 GB Database, 1 GB
LOG)
The ADSM server is one of our most excessive CPU users and I really can't
belive a 50 TB system. But if its true Im very interested how that
installation is configured.

Stephan