ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3 Performance and Schedlog Messages

2015-10-04 18:01:07
Subject: Re: ADSM V3 Performance and Schedlog Messages
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 2/10/98 6:32PM
I have to plead ignorance at this point - some would say it's about time :-)
I don't have the V3 server installed yet.  It was my understanding the
small file aggregation was a "built in" with V3 - if both client and server
were V3, you had it - nothing to turn on.  As for performance.......

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    2/10/98 6:32 PM

Jerry,

        Yes we upgraded the server, and a few clients.  In the clients
that are running V3 I see no performance improvement.  What are the
small file aggregation option and what are the recommendations for
them??

Thanks,
Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.