ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3 Webshell on AIX

1998-02-10 20:19:16
Subject: Re: ADSM V3 Webshell on AIX
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:19:16 -0500
The webshell client, by default, will look in /etc/security/adsm for the
adsmweb.ws and adsmpswd.ws files. By specifying the directory where these files
are located as I've done above, the webshell should work. So try starting the
webshell with this command:

          webshell 2121 /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/wsstuff

By the way, make sure that the user ID you use in the mkwspswd command matches
that of a real AIX user ID.

The instructions for the webshell client are in
/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/wsstuff/wsreadme.html.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
 02-11-98 12:26 AM