ADSM-L

periodic archiv of nodes

1998-02-09 09:28:18
Subject: periodic archiv of nodes
From: Stephan Rittmann <rittmann1 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:28:18 -0100
Our normal ADSM-Usage is to do an inc. backup from 10 LAN-Servers every
day. Now we want to store a copy of the backups from these servers at an
offsite place once a month. We use a automatic tape-library. We have to
store the offsite tapes for 2 years. I don't want to do an complete
ARCHIVE run every month, but the result of such an ARCHIVE over the whole
servers is that what we want to have at the end. How can we solve that
problem.